'Easter in Lavenham'
Lavenham in Spring
Lavenham is beautiful all year round, but it truly comes to life in the Spring. Perfect to stroll around visiting it's wealth of restaurants, pubs and cafes. Not to mention the huge variety of antique shops, boutiques and galleries.
You really will need to stay at least one night to fit everything in.
The best way to explore is on foot so why not stay at The Swan and enjoy one of our famous Suffolk breaksfasts before your adventure begins.
Here are our splendid Easter/Spring offers;
Short Easter Break
Availability from 28 Mar 2013 to 31 Mar 2013
Spoil yourself with a luxury four night break for the price of three this Easter, arriving between 28th - 31st March 2013.
Take advantage of this exclusive Easter offer which includes:
• Four nights stay in one of our enchanting classic rooms
• 3 course Dinner from our House Menu, served in the Gallery Restaurant on all 4 evenings
• Full Suffolk Breakfast each morning
From £735 per couple
This offer is subject to availability, based on two guests sharing a Classic Room and is available throughout Easter. Your stay should commence between 28th and 31st March for a minimum 4 nights.
Room upgrades may be available at a supplement.
Spring into Suffolk
Availability from 02 Apr 2013 to 31 May 2013
"Spring has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems." Rainer Maria Rilke
Enjoy Spring in Suffolk at the Swan at Lavenham and take advantage of this very special offer:
• Overnight accommodation in a Classic Room
• Tickets to Gainsborough House in Sudbury
• Cream Tea in the afternoon
• 3 course Dinner from our House Menu, served in the Gallery Restaurant
• Full Suffolk breakfast the following morning
From £110.00 per person per night
This offer is subject to availability, based on two people sharing a Classic Bedroom from 2nd April - 31 May 2013. Saturdays may be subject to a minimum stay of two nights and room upgrades may be available at a supplement. Excludes Bank holiday weekends.
Call now to book