The Swan's exquisite wine dinners offer elegant wines and delectable cuisine - the result of an inspired collaboration between our Head Sommelier, François Belin, and Head Chef Justin Kett.
The experience begins at 7.00pm with an aperitif and canapés in the lounge. This will be followed by a three-course dinner served at 7.30pm with a new wine to match each course of the dinner, expertly designed to perfectly complement.
Ayala Champagne Dinner
Friday 8th August 2014Dinner experience with aperitif, canapés, wine and three course meal priced at £65.00 per personFully inclusive experience with aperitif, canapés, wine, three course meal, a classic room for the night and full Suffolk breakfast priced from £125 per person*
*Based on two people sharing a classic room, subject to availability.
Founded in 1860, Champagne Ayala was one of the original Grandes Marques. Convinced by the quality of the Champagnes the House produced, the Bollinger family purchased Ayala in 2005 with the intention of restoring the brand to its former Grande Marque glory. Since then a series of developments and upgrades have taken place at the house and drawing heavily on the artistic golden age of Ayala in the 1920s and 1930s. The new brand image is art-deco inspired, with an elegance and grace that echoes the house style of Champagne, and which concentrates on three key elements:
- A remarkable history; 154 years of playing a significant role in Champagne
- A unique location; a single site for production in the Grand Cru village of Aÿ
- A recognisable style; wines enjoyed worldwide for freshness and elegance
With a new logo and packaging for the core range of wines, Champagne Ayala has refreshed its visual identity with a shortened neck label, a clean and modern blason inspired by the brand’s Art Deco heritage and a concentration on the colour black which long formed part of the brand’s advertising and publicity during the 1920s. The tighter range of cuvées puts emphasis on:
- Brut Majeur; the finest ambassador for the House’s fresh and elegant style
- Brut Nature; a model of purity, precision and expertise in vinification
- Rosé Majeur; the elegance of a Rosé, delicate and balanced
- Blanc de Blancs 2007; an elegant Chardonnay from an exceptional vintage
Forthcoming Wine Events
Louis Latour From Burgundy Wine Dinner
Friday 7th November 2014Price to be confirmed.
For further information or to book please call Kate Bourdillon 01787 247477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. When booking please advise us of any dietary requirements.